The Summer Edition (Edition 14) of the IoL's LINK magazine has been published and is available online.
In this issue....
- Foreword Daniel Davies, Institute of Licensing & Rockpoint Leisure
- A Partnership Approach to the Future of the Night-Time Economy Stephen Lonnia, Sheffield City Council
- Live Music Jon Collins, The Live Music, Industry, Venues and Entertainment (LIVE) & Institute of Licensing (IoL)
- A judge in your own cause? David Wilson, A2Z Licensing
- The Value of Licensed Gambling Premises to Local Communities Peter Hannibal, Gambling Business Group
- Operation Makesafe DC Jules Benrad, Met Police
- DfT Best Practice Guidance Consultation Mike Smith, Guildford Borough Council & Vice-Chair of the Institute of Licensing South East Region
We are grateful to all our article authors for taking the time to give us their thoughts on a variety of topics and thanks too to our advertisers for supporting the publication. This edition is published during National Licensing Week and serves to remind us of the positive and protective role that licensing plays in our work and home lives day in day out.
VIEW / DOWNLOAD LINK